Thursday, May 19, 2011

Understanding and working with Astrology. How I started.

Back when I was in high school in the early 1960's I was always asking people in school what sign they where. I knew no one that would lead me to asking them. Out of school I heard of this Astrologer in Grosse Pointe who did readings because my curiosity of the subject only increased. After getting the reading she told that I should take some classes because she said I was nurturing type of person. This came from being raised with a Cancerian parent. After 2 years of taking classes and purchasing books on the subject I started doing readings part time and built a business to do it full time starting in 1976. Taking the Birthday, time of birth and where they where born gives a natal chart of the individual and tells what the trends are coming up for the person. In my 33 years of doing this and reading thousands of people it has great justification as being a tool for anybodys life. In future Blogs I will show you the many different charts that can be done including what direction you should best move from your present home if planning a residential move. Should it be north. east, west, or south. It could be in the state you live, or anywhere in the United States. Many people I know don't really believe in Astrology but they sure call be about Mercury Retrograde which happens for 3 weeks 3 times a year. For now let me leave you with a brief look at the sun signs trends for the rest of the year. Aries: Time for romance it will become more important to your life, good cycle if looking for it Taurus: Major changes around work, New career is your bread and butter years with money. Gemini: Starting of more fun after 7 years of restrictions. Cancer: Setting up the next 2 years where you want to live for years to come. Leo: Learning a new small skill to make future money. Virgo: Developing new money disciplines which will last for years to come. Libra: Sarting a whole new way of living, major lifestyle changes. Scorpio: Taking a breather from the hectic pace. Time more alone to relax Sagittarius: A major wish you have fulfilled, go after it. Capricorn: Letting more people know your skills and talents. Aquarius: Polishing up some existing skill or talent you have. Pisces: Pursing more money to not rely on others too much for it. In future Blogs I will give you tools and techniques to help enhance your life based on your Sun Sign. If you have any comments or questions on Astrology, contact me at 1-248-528-2610. I do personal Astrological consultations plus the Tarot. I also do phone readings and can mail a taped reading to anyone in the U.S There is no shipping charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment