Monday, January 2, 2012

Astrology and Psychic Fair with Rich Milostan January 7, 2012

I will be having an Astrology Psychic Fair on Saturday January 7th 2012. Come on down and there will be several readers of different kinds to look at your future .We will be there on first come basis
On specifics:
Place: Troy Masonic Center 1032 Hartland Dr Troy, Mi 48083 to Mapquest.
10am to 5pm
Located 2 blocks north of Big Beaver Rd. off Rochester Rd. on the east side.
Astrology, psychic readings available all day
Admission is $5 Readings are $20 (15 minutes) and $30 (full reading) For information you can reach me, Rich Milostan, at 1-248-528-2610.

To set up a personal Astrological consultation, (including the Tarot), at my home Monday through Sunday you can reach me at 1-248-528-2610. You can also email me at rfmilostan @yahoo.com. I also am availabe for phone readings and can mail a taped reading (The Perfect Birthday Gift) to anyone you know in the U.S. There is no shipping charge. Check out my coupon special at http://bit.ly/qb5g9N

No comments:

Post a Comment