Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Things you can do with Astrology by Rich Milostan

Let me be your information center for your astrological needs. We can discuss different topics on how to enhance your life from making money to enhancing your relationships! I've been a professional Astrologer for 36 years. I focus on the practical things in life; such as relationships, finances and careers. I work in Oakland County. Troy, Michigan to be exact. I am available for phone and taped private readings. I also host a number of psychic fairs once a month in the area be sure to drop in at the Troy Masonic Center In Troy 48083,1032 Hartland Dr. located 2 block North of Big Beaver Rd. off of Rochester Rd. on the east side. PLEASE come visit me! Call me for the scheduled Dates. Or be sure to book your home party TODAY! You can reach me for a personal Astrological consultation including a tarot reading at 1-248-528-2610 in Troy, Mi. Taped readings are available via mail at no shipping cost to anyone you may know in the U.S. Lastly, check out my weekly blog richmilostanonastrology.blogspot.com for the latest on different topics relating to Astrology. My once a month Astrology Trends for the next 30 days column can be seen in the Italian Tribune, Oakland Press and Woman's Lifestyle Magazine I'd love to hear from you; your Astrologer Rich Milostan!!

Things you can do with Astrology


What can you do with Astrology? The following is a sample of what can be done by an experienced Astrologer. Obviously "A Birth Chart" is the number one request. This chart is made up from a birth date, time of birth and place of birth.


This is a list of astrology charts.


1. A chart of how your year is going to be.
2. A chart of how your month will be.
3. A compatibility chart taken from two people showing how they work as a team.
4. An Astro-map graph showing where you would best live in Michigan, or the US, or elsewhere in the world.
5. A chart drawn up where you ask a question to find missing items, career decisions, financial decisions etc.
6. A chart drawn up for you where it shows what someone else can do for you by there birth information.
7. A chart drawn up when you exchange wedding vows, showing how the marriage is going to work .Compatibility Chart
8. When you sign papers to start a business, the time you do it shows how your company will either succeed or not.


And there are others but the above are the main ones.


For a personal Astrological Consultation plus the Tarot you can reach me at 1-248-528-2610. Schedule you phone reading TODAY. All tapes can be mailed to anyone you may know in the U.S. Be sure to "LIKE" me on face book http://www.facebook.com/AstrologerRichMilostan for all the latest in Astrology!

No comments:

Post a Comment