Wednesday, April 8, 2015

An Affirmation for 30 Days with Rich Milostan

Astrology –  An Affirmation the 30 Days
with Rich Milostan Astrologer, Psychic

Web Site RichMilostanAstrologer.Com
rfmilostan@yahoo.com

Email this article to your friends!

Every Sun sign has various things going on at this time (4/2015) and thinking properly helps to better end results with some goals. Use your personal Sun Sign affirmation daily for 30 days and you won’t regret your tried it. Write it on an index card and take it with you as a daily reminder. The day you read this article you should write the date 30 days later on you’re daily reminder card so you continue it for the time span.
 
ARIES (March 21-April 19): I will give myself daily rewards for new skills I am learning.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): I will save a dollar a day for 30 days in a can

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): I will treat someone close to me like I want to be treated.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): I will eat better foods daily for 30 days.

LEO (July 23-Aug-22): I will spend an hour a day doing something fun

VIRGO (Aug 23-Sept 22): I will do something little everyday to enhance my home

LIBRA (Sept 23-Oct 22): “Just Do It” to any responsibilities given to me.

SCORPIO (Oct 23- Nov 21): A happy money surprise comes to me daily no matter how big it is.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22-Dec 21): I will look my best for 30 days.

CAPRICORN (Dec 22-Jan 19): I will learn the art of bartering for things I need at this time.

AQUARIUS (Jan 20-Feb 18): I will say “hi” to one new person a day for 30 days.

PISCES (Feb 19-Mar 20): I will spend 15 minutes a day just practicing living in the “Now Moment”.


 Call Rich for a private Astrological and Psychic consultations including the Tarot. No time limit for the reading.   You can reach me at 1-248-528-2610 in Troy, Mi. I also do phone readings and can mail a taped reading to anyone you may know in the U.S. See my web at RichMilostanAstrologer.com. Also teach how to read the Tarot and offer private classes to learn Astrology.











.

No comments:

Post a Comment