Monday, April 2, 2012

Psychic Fair April 7, 2012 with Rich Milostan Astrologer, Psychic

Come on down to My Fair I am directing on April 7, 2012. There will be various readers who can tell you what is coming up for you for 2012. Many people have asked about the difference between an Astrologer, Psychic, Clairvoyant, Tarot reader etc. They all use various methods to see what is coming up for you.
When I do a reading I do their natal chart first. After being in this field for now 37 years, I find this gives the best accuracy. Then I fine line the reading by doing the Tarot cards and reading the Playing cards.

Specifics of the April 7, 2012 Fair:
Place: Troy Masonic Center
Address: 1032 Hartland Dr, Troy, Mich. 48085 (can use this information to GPS or Mapquest)
Time: 10am to 5pm
Directions: Located 2 blocks north of Big Beaver rd, off Rochester rd, on the east side.
Astrology, psychic readings available all day
Admission: $5 Readings $20 (15 minutes) $30 (full reading)
Further Info: Call Rich Milostan at 1-248-528-2610

"A nice place to get a reading in a quiet atmosphere"

Email this to and bring a friend!

I have Fairs here at the first Saturday of every month. If a holiday comes on the first week of the month, the Fair will be held on the second Saturday of the month.

To check out my coupon special and find out about my other services I offer click on http://bit.ly/qb5g9N. To set up a private reading with me in Troy, Mi call me at 1-248-528-2610. You can also Google my name for other things I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment